Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chapter 6 -Why?

Hi there readers lol im glad u liked the last chapter. I decided im not going to mention anybody of an update UNLESS ur one of the the ppl who comments. I mean its only fair to me, like why go out my way to tell u that I posted when u cant even leave me a comment. NEhoe I love my faithful commenters, u guys give me life with some of the stuff yall say. S/O2 my bestie Juss_Mari TKA (Twitter known as) @MinajFanDetroit for that dramatic ass comment had me SCRYIN! Well thats all I have to say... ENJOY!!





Rex stood there looking at the doctor as if she had two heads, he couldn't believe what he was hearing and to be honest he didn't want to. He loved Candi so much and to think of her not even remembering who he is was just heartbreaking. Tears started to rolled down his face as he thought of all the good times they shared, and how far they came since they been together those 4½ years. Candi got pregnant 3 months into the relationship and they were no where near being IN love but now he couldn't deny that he was IN love with her and the mir thought of her not remembering any of that was scary to him.

Sir are you ok? 

Yea I'm fine, so she doesn't remember anything?

We're not really sure, she wont talk to us at all. We were hoping you could try to get her to say anything that would be memorable to her.

Alright, so if she does remember she should be ok right?

We cant really say at this point.

Rex sighed and walked in the room, he saw a nurse adjusting Candi's machines 

Hi I'm Frances, I'll be Candice's nurse. she said as she shook his hand

Hi I'm Rex, her boyfriend. he spoke with a half smile

Rex looked at Candi to see her looking at him, she had a look on her face as if she knew him but wasn't really sure. "Hey babe" he said as he walked up to her bed "I know you but I can't remember from where" she spoke as she study his face. He sighed and grabbed her hand "I'm your boyfriend, we been together 4 going on 5yrs" all she could do was stare at him, she was at a lost for words and didn't know what to make of this situation. "What? You're not my man, I would remember that especially if we were together that long." she said getting a little aggravated "Candi I wouldn't lie to you, I love you" he kissed her hand but she yanked it away "What are you talking about you don't love me, you don't even know me. Could you just leave" he looked at her with pleading eyes. "Babe please, just try to remember" "GET OUT, LEAVE NOW!" Rex was so hurt, he kissed her on the forehead and left out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Nicki fixed her clothes and got down, her and Safaree was still in shock they couldn't believe that they were having twins. "Safaree did you hear her call the baby a ham tho" Nicki was cracking up laughing (like she did in that ustream about "balls cockless" LMAO) but SB was still in shock. "Nicki did you hear her say twins tho" Safaree had a dead look on his face "Yes i heard her, but I had a feeling it was either one big ass baby or more then one in there" she said rubbing her belly. "Are you not nervous about having 2 babies?" he asked while helping her put on her jacket "I mean a little but it just means double the blessings" "Yea and double everything else too" Nicki just looked at him like he was crazy. "Safaree you don't seem happy about this, what the fuck is that about" "I am happy, I'm just shocked. Why didn't the other doctor see this?""I don't know Faree, let's just go" Nicki said as she rolled her eyes and walked out to the car. When the got in the car Nicki was silent "Nicki why are you mad?" "Safaree don't talk to me right now, I'm not in the mood" "Nicki it's a simple ass question, why are you mad and I didn't do anything" "That's the problem Faree you did nothing, your not acting like you want the second baby" she rested her hands on her stomach and just looked at him "Nicki you know damn well I want both of my kids, it's just weird that your old doctor didn't hear 2 heart beats" Nicki just sat back in her seat and kept quite until she felt her stomach growl. "I'm hungry" she simple stated. He looked over at her and was about to ask her what she wanted to eat but she beat him to it "I want a grilled chicken salad" he know she was mad but he couldn't help but find it weird that the doctor didn't see that she was having twins. "Nicki I love you" he said making a kiss face, Nicki couldn't help but laugh "I love you too faree"They got their food and was on the way to the hospital.



They arrived at the hospital to see Rex sitting outside with his head down in his hands. "I wonder what's wrong with him" Nicki said as she looked at Safaree "I don't know, i haven't talk to him since this morning" SB got out the car and walked over to help Nicki out. "What's good coon" Safaree spoke, Rex looked up and they could tell he had been crying. "Rex what's wrong, is Candi ok?" "NO SHE'S NOT OK!" he yelled causing Nicki to jump "Yo man chill, she was just asking" "MAN WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO, SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW MY NAME. SHE JUST KICKED ME OUT THE FUCKING ROOM CAUSE SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER WHO I AM!" Nicki had tears streaming down her face. "I'm going to go see her" Nicki said as she walked in the hospital "Come on man" SB said to Rex. They followed behind Nicki to Candi's room, when the walked in the room Candi was watching TV. "Hi Candi bear, how are you feeling" Nicki said as she walked over to her bed, Candi just looked at her "Hi" Candi simply stated then looked over to Rex "Why are you back, didn't I kick you out earlier?" "Baby that's Rex your boyfriend" Nicki spoke "He is not my boyfriend, I would remember my man. Gosh what is wrong with you guys" Nicki just looked at Rex and seen the hurt in his eyes. "What's good BC" SB said thinking it would trigger some kind of memory but it didn't, she just looked at him like he was crazy. She look over to Nicki and seen her baby bump "My baby, what happened to my baby?" she asked with a panic, Nicki looked at Safaree who looked at Rex he sighed and walked up to her bed "Babe we gave Kadence up for adoption four years ago" "What do you mean, I would never give my baby up" she started to cry, Nicki felt bad for her best friend. "We was trying to get him back before we got in the wreck. Babe please try to remember something" Candi sat up in her bed and just stared at Rex. "What do you think I'm trying to do Rex, do you think I like not having a memory. The fun times I had with Nicki and the barbz, Safaree and his crazy games?" Rex just had a smile across his face "She called our names!" Nicki and Safaree smiled. They were so happy because they didn't remind Candi what there names was so it had to come from her memory "Candi bear you remembered our name" Nicki said grabbing Candi's hand. "What song did I say i wanted to walk to at my wedding but Nicki wouldn't let me?" Safaree asked "Faree shut up, why would you ask her that" Nicki said rolling her eyes and punching him in the arm "Did It On Em" they all looked at Candi in disbelief then started to laugh "HA! I knew my coon would remember something ignorant" they laughed "Candi what's my birthday?" Nicki asked "September 8" Nicki had a dead look on her face and Candi laughed "I'm just playing, it's December 8. You a sag, you a star, sheriff badge" Nicki smiled as a tear rolled down her face. "What's Kadence birthday?" Candi smiled "July 4th, I could never forget my little mans day" Rex slowly leaned in to kiss her and she accepted





I kno its been awhile since i updated and im sorry. I hope u guys liked it, i kno its short but u will deal. I kno yall glad Candi gettin her memory bck, i kno i am lol I dont kno wen the next tie i will post so... 


Oh and guess wut? Nicki followed me on 2/2/12 happiest day of my life!!
Dont forget to watch the Grammy Sunday on CBS ( LL Nicki M on CBS only on CBS) LMAO


IF UR ANONYMOUS PLZ LEAVE UR @ NAME


AT LEASE 5 COMMENTS


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @NickiMmemphis










15 comments:

  1. You mean 2/2/12 sis lmaoooooooooooooooo. Damn sb wasn't even enthusiastic about the other baby. Imma need him togethisshittogether.org. Bwahahahahahahaha she told him to get the fiZUCK OUT. NIC OL GREEDY ASS. AWWWWWWWWWWW SHE REMEMBERS. GREAT CHAPTER POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww i was scared cause i thought candi was never going to remember them...but im glad she came around..it is pretty weird that the other doc didnt hear two heart beats tho *thinks* any way good chapter...post soon... k?..k!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imma need for SB to get his ish together. He better be happy he gonna have two coons running around. As for Rex and Candi I aint gon lie I kinda dropped a couple tears when she kicked Rex out because she couldn't remember him but I'm glad her memory came back. Shit Nicki will make anybody memory come back. Gr8 chapter boo boo

      Delete
  3. Great Chapter!!! Dead at Candice remembering all the ignorance but nothing else haha!! But it's wired that the other doctor didn't hear the other heart beat thats a little shady. But Great Chapter plz post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I almost forgot the first doctor need to get shot. How they didn't know Nicki was havin twins. Seems like they need to go back to school and start over. Damn shame

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job love, and nic havin twins, this shall be cute!!! Hopefully candi remembers more bout rex thats her boo, smh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this chapter!!! Can't wait to see more Nicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel bad for Rex...poor thing. Nic being mad at SB is kinda cute tho. Two lamchops eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwww twins will be mad cute! Dumbass fucking doctor not hearing two heartbeats like, what kinda shit? Anyways...
    Lmfaaaaaaaaoooo at Candi remembering that SB wanted walk down the aisle to Did It On Em. Great chapter! Post soon! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this chapter and yes Im glad she's getting her memory back! -Nickiscarebear

    ReplyDelete
  10. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK *bangs head on wall* This shit cray....
    Oh and Fengali aint happy about the other baby? Df?
    Candi is cold hearted to Rex, Im laughing at how much of a cry baby bitch he was being!
    Im glad she got her memory back.
    Post soon w/ longer chapters.
    -@MinajFanDetroit

    ReplyDelete
  11. dang she didnt even remember him. smh sad. lmaoooo at Nic being mad at him but not too mad to announce that they need to stop so she can get food. lol im with him though....that's strange that the other doctor didnt catch a third heartbeat. "/ lol candi said September 8. i see she well enough to crack jokes. good thing her memory is coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please update soon, I've been dying for this chap now for the longest!!!! You're a really good writer, please don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay Sis. I know Im MOD Late but I am commenting. Now Lets Start with Rex. He really cares about Candi!! Like Lil Nigga was about to lose his damn mind. God knows if my baby ending up in the hospital & not remembering me, I would be sad too. Like thats hurts a person because you knew all the fun times, and fights yall had. & Then that BOMB.com Love making. Mhmm!!!! Next In Line Is Mr.Samuels. Safaree.....Safaree.....Safaree..... GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER MAN!!!! Like both of them babies is your's. Put a pep in your damn step, and accept both of them. Now I think that the other doctor didnt do anything shady. Most times with Twins, during a ultrasound one baby hids behind the other, and can't be seen. With heartbeats.... Most Twins hearts beat in unison so most times you can't catch it. (I wanted to be a OB/GYN. I studied this stuff.) Next is Candi..... Poor Shawty didnt have no memory. Awww...... She straight DISOWNED Rex!!! Then he started crying. I find it so cute when a dude cries for his lady. You dont have many guys who express their feelings like that. REAL MAN!!! Now Rex needs to chill *cocks gun* because he can get popped for yelling at my HB. She just asked you a damn question. Safaree handled that well. *un-cocks gun*. Im glad Candi got her memory back. She is BIZZACK!!!!! Sis this was a good chapter!!! Now POST NIGGA!!! *cocks gun again* Hop to it. Love you Boobie!!! (My new name for you.) <3 - Nae (@ComeToMyRescue)

    ReplyDelete