Thursday, November 1, 2012

......

Attention Readers.....

Hi guys! I know u guys are extremely mad at me for not posting but I'm really not liking this story, now I'm not dropping it yet but im just doin other stuff with my time. I've got a new blog and I would love if my wonderful readers would check it out and leave a comment, can u guys do that for me? Plz :(

http://takeadoseoneshots.blogspot.com/

U know what let me be honest with u guys, I don't really know if I should continue, I feel like I suck at writing and thats an honest to god truth.

I'm really sorry if I'm letting u guys down


❤ Latrice
@NickiMmemphis ✌

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me! How could you think you suck at writing?! Your writing is amazing! I could never comment when I didn't have blogger but I got an account after like that last post you did! I love this fic but I understand what it feels like to not like what your writing anymore....Although yours was good! Anywaays Ima definitely go check this out!! ^__^
    And you're not letting anyone down! I'm just glad you're still posting stuff!!
    K, Im going to read now! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurrrll I just stumbled on your blog and nearly spazzed the fuck thinking you posted a chapter. Your writing is FUCKTASTIC so here --> _/. I refuse to wait another 5 months! I'm itching to know what happens next...So post ASAP pweeaaassseee *puppy dog eyes* :)

    ReplyDelete