Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Chapter 9 -I need you back...

Hi Dolls, nothing really to say so... yeah. Enjoy and comment in that sexy ass white box below LOL! 





Nicki and Lauren sat and talked a little while longer about everything that's been happening. It was coming up on 8:30 when Lauren was about to leave. 

"Nicki call your husband, he needs to be here with you." She said as she grabbed her things

"Lauren I am, damn!" I said rolling my eyes playfully but serious at the same damn time. 

That girl know she can work my nerves" I thought

"Ok good, come give me a hugs and lock this door." 

I wobbled over to her and gave her a half hug, not to be messy but because my belly was in the way. I stood at the door as she got in her car and left, closing the door and locking it. I made my way to the living room and grabbed my phone then pressed the number one to call Safaree. To my surprise he didn't pick up, it went straight to voicemail. 

"Oh word? That's how he feel, just send his pregnant wife to voicemail? He don't know if something wrong with me or the twins"  my thoughts were starting to consume me when my phone rang, it was Safaree

"Hello"

"Hey babe, I was in the bathroom. Are you ok? Are you having pains again? Do you n-" He was rambling on and on so I had to stop him

"Safaree I'm fine, I just think we should talk" I sighed "come over, we need to do this face to face" 

"Alright, I'll be there in 20. Do you need anything from anywhere, or are you hungry cause I can stop to get u something" 

Even when I'm mad at him and treated him like shit he is still so caring. I finally spoke softly

"No Safaree, just come"

"Ok, on my way"

"Alright, bye" 

"I love you Onika" 

I heard him but I just hung up. "Ugh why am I so stubborn?" I got up and went to my room to get a little done up, you know I got to look hot when he come over. Let him know what he might lose, well not really lose but miss for awhile. "Shit who am I kidding, I could barely do a day and a half without him" I grabbed a cute little tank with some shorts then headed to take a quick shower. 

I got out and start to rub my coco butter on my stomach then proceeded to put my clothes on, my shorts was kind of tight so I left them unbutton. As I was putting my hair in a wet bun I heard the alarm beep indicating that the door had been open. I look at myself one more time then I made my way to the stairs only to be met by Safaree. 

"Hey" I said quietly 

He just looked at me which was starting to irritate me

"Hey babe" he finally spoke and came in to kiss me but I stopped him, we needed to talk first

"Let's just go talk" I simply stated as I walked down the steps with him right behind me. I could feel him still staring at me, taking in my body like its been months. I sat down on the couch and he sat on the other, neither one of us knew where to start. I looked down and sighed as tears began to shed. 

"Look Nicki, I know your mad and I understand that but I miss you, I miss my babies. I just want to come home" 

"Safaree I miss you too, but you know you were wrong. I'm so mad that you kept something so big from me, and after all these years. I am your wife, why would you keep that from me?" I cried

He got up and walked over to me taking a seat. Grabbing my hands and holding them tightly within his. That's when I broke down, I needed him here not only for me but for the twins. 

"I know I was wrong but I didn't tell you cause I was trying not to think of what happened instead of dealing with it. Please forgive me" he said as he dropped his head

"Safaree I forgive you" I scooted closer to him and grabbed his face and lightly kissed his lips, he accepted my lips and deepened the kiss

"I'm so sorry babe" he said looking into my eyes, I could tell he was being honest. 

"And I'm sorry for flipping out, I should have listened to you before..." I looked down at my hands "you know, making you leave" the tears rolled down my face

"It's ok, none of that matters anymore, I'm back and here to stay. I love you so much, I wasn't going to give up that easy. I was going to give you space but I would never just give up the love of my life, the woman carrying my children, my wife, my bussit baby" I laughed and punched him in the arm, he couldn't just let it stay sweet and all cute 

"Why you gotta be a coon?" I laughed and stop when I felt the need to pee and it was coming

"Help me up, I need to pee bad and it's coming fast" I said trying to get up. He pulled me up and I started to feel it coming down my inner thigh, I wobbled to the bathroom as fast as I could 

"Fuck, that's so fucking embarrassing" I thought as I sat on the toilet. I washed my hands and walked out the door only to see Safaree standing there looking at me with a grin on his face

"So... Are u suppose to pee on yourself" he questioned 

"Shut the fuck up Faree" I frowned "I couldn't hold it" I said pouting and headed for the stairs to shower

"It's ok, I still love you and your weak bladder" he laughed, I just looked at him as I stripped out of my clothes while I walked in the bathroom. I left the door open and stepped in the shower and started washing. I guess he took the hint because he came in and joined me in the shower.

He started to kiss down my neck and I instantly started to moan, he was hitting all the right spots. He moved down to my breast taking my left nipple into his mouth and flicking his tongue over it, using his free hand to squeeze and tease the other. He slowly turned me around and entered me from the back, my hands against the tile in a surrendering stance. Pulling out to where just the tip rested in my center, I released the breathe I was holding. He entered again slowly but forcefully, sending a rush of pleasure threw her body. The slow strokes was driving me crazy so I had to throw it back at him, he grabbed my waist and slammed into me with force. I screamed out as I released all my fluid. He left one of my legs and entered once again, this time not taking it slow. It was so rough and full of lust. I felt him pumping hard and I knew he was on the verge of cumming so I flexed my pussy to squeeze tightly around him, I heard my groan. My legs started to shake and came all over him again, he came shortly after me. Turning around I kissed his lips passionately, we took a real shower then put on some PJ's and laid in the bed

"I'm glad to have you back" I said looking into his eye

"You don't know how happy I am to be back with you guys" He stated rubbing my huge stomach

"I. Love. You. So. Much" I said with each peck on the lips

"I. Love. You. So. Much. More" he said mimicking what I did but licking my bottom lip afterwards

"Ew Faree, thats nasty" I said as I wiped at my lip. He just laughed and pulled me closer to him, I got in a comfortable spot and we went to sleep.





Well im back, and i know u guys are mad that i left for so long but im sorry. NEhoe i hope u like this chapter, u should be happy i gave u guys what u wanted. Now just becaucz their back together doesnt mean the drama stops BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10 comments

@NickiMmemphis

5 comments:

  1. OMG. Now that is a chapter. I'm glad they finally talked it out. Don't be causing no more big drama. They are so cute tho. I love this chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSS! He's back! ^_^ Oh my goshh I'm so happy :D This chapter was SO cute and I actual cried when Nicki peed on herself XD Poor pregnant Nika lmao! I just hope they stay happy and together though and I cannot wait 'til their babies arrive ^-^ Anyways I love this fic it's cute!
    Please post soon! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alrighttttttttttttt he's back and he's not going anyfuckingwhere Latrice!!!! Lmaooooooo dead at Nicki peeing on herself

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YAYYYYYYYYY ^______________^ Post Soon!!!! & Welcome back :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaayyyyy Your back ^_^ Love this chapter!found it so cute when Nic peed on herself Lmao Post soon xo

    ReplyDelete